Oasis Academy South Bank believes all young people can become successfully employed in a career with prospects. Oasis Academy South Bank believes all aspects of a child’s development are crucial to their success, therefore our curriculum reflects this.
We ensure that we are offering our students, secondary or sixth form, a relevant and dynamic curriculum designed to meet the needs of all and to help every student reach their potential. To find out more about the curriculums offered to each phase, please visit their appropriate pages.
South Bank 6 - An entitlement for all Oasis Academy South Bank Students
In addition to the core and enrichment curriculum all children are entitled to the South Bank 6 every year. Again, to help ensure our vision is realised:
- Visit a Russell Group University every year
- Regularly visit a range of organisations, companies or charities on the South Bank
- Experience an annual residential trip
- Regular visits to museums, art galleries, theatres, concerts
- Be given the opportunity, during curriculum time, to develop and discover talents in; sport, music, art, dance, drama, cooking, technology and film production
- Have sustained a volunteering programme either with Oasis Academy Johanna or another element of the Waterloo hub.
Oasis Waterloo Hub Services and Activities
Oasis Academy South Bank is proud to be part of the wider Oasis Waterloo Hub which already delivers an extensive range of children’s, youth and family services in the local community. The following wrap around community services will be required at Oasis Academy South Bank:
- Community Hub coffee shop
- Debt advice service including housing and benefits advice
- Church offering pastoral care
- Health care advice
- Waterloo Foodbank
- Youth Work 1-2-1 and small group work therapy
- Oasis Farm Waterloo
For more information about Oasis Hub Waterloo click here
For more information about the Oasis Academy South Bank curriculum, please email [email protected]