We take pride in each and every one of our pupils at the Academy, and know that they are equally proud to be wearing their Academy badge on their uniforms.
White Hall Clothiers Camberwell are now our new school uniform supplier.
White Hall Clothiers have been supplying school uniforms since the turn of the last century. Over the past 40 years White Hall Clothiers, Camberwell have become a dedicated school outfitter to the London Borough of Southwark, Lambeth and Westminster. They have a local shop with five changing rooms allowing students to try the uniform before they purchase. Parents can also purchase online, please click here to access their website.
All uniform is to be ordered from White Hall Clothiers Camberwell, our uniform provider. Please be aware that White Hall Clothiers Camberwell also sells a warm and waterproof OASB coat. This is the only coat allowed to be worn by students.
- OASB Blazer
- Black full length trousers, straight legged
- Black, knee length pleated skirt or black full length skirt
- Plain white shirt, long or short sleeved, buttoned to top
- OASB Jumper
- School tie, worn to a professional length
- Flat black shoes, polished
- Head scarfs- plain black or navy
- Socks/tights in black
- Single pair of stud earrings, no more than 4mm in diameter, gold or silver
- School bag/PE Bag
- Coat (optional)
- OASB tracksuit bottoms or shorts
- OASB white polo shirt (additional white t shirt may be worn underneath)
- OASB hooded jumper
- OASB PE bag
- Single stud earrings must be removed or covered with tape
- Optional - shin pads, mouth guards