Mental Health Support
Welcome to the Good Mental Health Support Page!
This is where you can find websites, apps and daily activities to help you keep a positive mind-set and look after your well-being. Please read these useful guides on coping with isolation during the Covid-19 outbreak, self isolation tips, an excellent mini-workbook for anxiety management and how to respond effectively to Covid-19.
School Nursing Service:
The School Nursing Team is still here to support you. If you have any worries, questions or need advice you can still speak to us.
You can text us on 07507332150 for confidential advice and support. For more information see www.evelinalondon.nhs.uk/chathealth. You can also have a Virtual face to face chat with your School Nurse through a Smart Phone, Tablet or Computer.
To do this use the text service 07507332150 and ask for a link. The link can be sent either to your phone as a text message or if you give us your email we can send the link and instructions to that.
Discover - Useful apps and resources, recommended by teenagers - Click Here
Discover - Ideas of things to do at home - Click Here
Headspace – mindfulness. Read articles, watch videos, do meditations and listen to podcasts - Click Here
Gratitude - Click Here
- Kooth – free online counselling & emotional wellbeing support from 12noon until 10pm on weekdays, and 6-10pm on weekends - Click Here
- Young Minds – advice & information about mental health and emotional wellbeing - Click Here
- Anxiety - Use telehealth as an option to talk to a professional - Click Here
- Shout – 24hr txt services for anyone in a crisis for people who are struggling to cope. Text SHOUT to 85258
- Samaratians – 24hr confidential support for people experiencing distress or despair. Call 116 123
- Childline – Confidential helpline. Call 0800 111 111 or talk to a counsellor online
- Headspace – mindfulness exercises , a wide variety of meditations and guided sessions for beginners
- Smiling Mind – free mindfulness exercises
- Calm – Meditate, breath, sleep and relax
- Mindshift – helps you cope with anxiety and worries
- Calm Harm – free app to help manage self-harm urges
- Classical music for studying - Click Here
- Sleeping music - Click Here
- Relaxing guitar music - Click Here
- Calm piano music and bird singing - Click Here
- Jamie Oliver ‘Cheap and Cheerful’ - Click Here
- Quick, cheap and easy student recipes - Click Here