Oasis Academy South Bank uses ParentPay as the method of payment for a wide range of services at the Academy including breakfast, lunch and snacks.
It is important for a parent or guardian to keep their account topped up and up to date. The finance team keeps track of all accounts, and outstanding balances will be chased by phone, letter or email. Any balance which still remains unpaid will be followed up by a meeting with the Chief Operating Officer.
The importance of paying frequently is simple; we can only offer the quality of lunches and snacks for your child if we receive timely payment for the service.
ParentPay offers you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - safe in the knowledge that the technology used is of the highest internet security available. We hope that everyone will benefit considerably from this facility.
You can log into Parent Pay via www.parentpay.com/Parents/Login. Each student has their own unique Parent Pay login that their parent or guardian can log onto and see their balance, as well as top up the account. The account shows the amount charged, the date and a description. If you have any queries regarding a payment, this can be flagged with Miss Patel, Supporting Officer, who will be able to assist with your query. Please find contact details below.
All parents and guardians are responsible for making sure that their child’s Parent Pay account is frequently topped up and kept up to date.
New to ParentPay?
- You should have received your activation letter which details the username and login details - if you do not have these please contact our the academy and we can arrange for this to be given to you.
- Login to www.parentpay.com
- Enter the username and password on your letter, these are case sensitive.
- Complete your details and register your email address, a link is then sent to this account, please check for this and click on the link, this is very important. Your account should then be activated. You are then able to;
- Select which items you wish to pay and follow the on-screen instructions.
- To view payments that you have made click on 'History'